We worked with Dan in finding a home that fit our needs. He was very respectful of our budget and located homes within that budget. He did not try and talk us into something we could not afford. He was also flexible in scheduling tours of various homes and keeping in contact with us. He answered all calls, texts and emails quickly and made himself available at all hours of the day and evening. He immediately made us feel comfortable around him and we enjoyed our interactions with him. He answered all our questions about the home buying process and if he did not know something, would immediately contact someone who could provide the answer.
1. Dan was great! He did helped my husband and myself get into our first home and we couldn't be happier! We had a unique situation since my brother in law was actually the one purchasing the home but Dan helped us get everything in order! Dan really went above or expectations by helping us every step of the way. We knew what we didn't want in a home and what we did and Dan listen to us. He helped us to find not just a house but he helped us find our Home!
2. It would be difficult to fully put into words all that Dan was able to do for our family. He was as professional as a realtor can be, and was so responsive, taking care of our every need throughout this purchase process.
This was a very difficult and challenging short sale, with many obstacles and road blocks along the way. Dan was steady and unshakable the entire six months and kept us going when we felt like giving up. Dan's experience is his badge of honor and it served us well as we had never dealt with a short sale before.
Dan is a kind and remarkable human being as well, and his warmth and gentle personality made him so pleasant to work with. He is, however, also a tenacious advocate and knows the business end in and out. He stood up for our best interests at all times and was absolutely, hands down, the finest realtor we have ever had the pleasure of working with.
We cannot recommend him and his team enough, he is of the finest caliber and you would be most fortunate to have him on your side.
3. Dan was exceptional in seeing me through my transition of looking, putting in an offer to negotiations all in my behalf. Dan brought knowledge to my table that I already thought I knew, but was enlighted by more facts. This experience with Dan was a very smooth and easy transaction which only one could hope for when buying a new home. I have great respect for Dan and my gratitude he will have.
4. I worked with Dan Mervar during the purchase of two homes and his professionalism was excellent both times. Not only was he great and easy to work with, but he has continued to help me work through any real estate questions I may have. I would highly recommend Dan for any and all of your real estate needs.
5. Dan Mervar helped us find our home very efficiently and quickly. We were given great advice about different types of homes in different areas, their quality/value and the best options of financing when finally purchasing a home. We were looking to get a home fairly quickly without having to sacrifice anything we were looking for in a home at a fair price. As a younger first time home buyer, I was very cautious about every detail in the entire process, but Dan made it very easy and made me feel more confident every step of the way.
6. Sarah has provided excellent support and patience in my search for a home. She made sure she knew what I was looking for and found several homes within my budget that met my needs so that I can select the best home. Her knowledge and follow up is very good. Sarah has been very responsive to me and either always knows the answer to my question or gets the answer quickly for any question asked. I have been impressed by her professionalism and guidance. I have enjoyed working with her to help find a home!
7. Fantastic to work with! Dan was wonderful in negotiations when purchasing our home. He kept our best interest in mind in every conversation. He suggested a lender to meet our needs and worked with them making our experience virtually worry free! I would highly recommend this team!
8. Dan has been exceedingly patient and extremely responsive. We had an offer on a house that fell through but we stuck with Dan and eventually found the place that was right for us. Dan knows a ton and was always very expedient in putting together legal contracts and answering any and all questions.
9. Dan did a wonderful job of educating and assisting my family on achieving a dram of building a new home. I drug him through the mud with an insane amount of questions for over 9 months until finally coming to the perfect decision. Dan was extremely patient and always ready to help.
10. Sarah and Dan were great to work with. Always there to answer questions and helped us every step of the way. They are very thorough and very professional. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to either buy or sell a home.
11. As a new home buyer, I needed a lot of guidance through the home buying process. Dan was great every step of the way. Dan did a nice job of working with the listing agent to get all of our questions answered. Great experience!
12. When I met Dan, I was in the process of buying my first home. I was completely ignorant about the whole process and feeling a little overwhelmed. Dan was a constant professional and helped ensure that I understood how things worked at every step along the way. I can't thank him enough for helping me find a great home, that met all of my requirements AND fit my budget. Dan was very personable and seemed to have a genuine concern for my best interest throughout the entire process. I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy/sell real estate in the Indianapolis area.
13. Mr. Mervar was the best realtor I've ever dealt with he was so patient and knowledgeable to every question and concern my fiance and I had he worked hard to find us the house of our dreams and we are so pleased with it he was there to answer any question we had 7 days a weekI strongly recommend Mr mervar as a realtor.
14. Dan was super in helping us find the right home in McCordsville at the best price! We looked at several homes and always felt Dan was providing us with all the information we needed to make a decision that was best for our needs. He also helped us work with a great lender that got us a very good rate. We love our new homeand highly recommend Dan as an agent that looks after his clients. He certainly did for us!
15. Dan-thank you so much for sticking threw this long process with Drew and I! If it wasn't for you we would not own our first home!! You truly have blessed our family in ways that words can not describe! We would like to pick a date and have you over for dinner, your choice-Drew is an excellent cook!! Thank you so much dan-we love our home so much!!
16. Dan was always available to view a listing within a day or two. He was very convenient and patient in the house process. He was never pushy towards a specific house and always give his input whether negative or positive. He was also informative about the area whether it was increasing or decreasing within the market.
17. Dan has been awesome helping me with my home search. He has answered all my questions, and explained every step of the process thoroughly! I was paying 900 a month for a 2 bedroom apartment, and am now purchasing a 3 bedroom home for around 800 a month. With a total of only 500 dollars out of my pocket. I couldn't have asked for a better agent for my home search and am excited to be a new homeowner.